Greater Helen Area Chamber of Commerce’s
PO BOX 192
HELEN, GEORGIA 30545 TELEPHONE: (706) 878-1908 FAX: (706) 878-3064 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.helenchamber.com
2020 HELEN OKTOBERFEST GROUP INFORMATION
The Helen Chamber of Commerce invites your group to join us at the 50th annual Oktoberfest at the Festhalle in Alpine Helen, Georgia. Oktoberfest at the Festhalle features German Oom-pah bands that play waltzes, polkas and the “Chicken Dance”. The menu features old German favorites including wurst, red cabbage, sauerkraut and German potato salad. Beverages include German beers and wines as well as domestic beers and wines, soft drinks, and coffee. See website for more details www.helenchamber.com. ID’s will be checked at door, ALL AGES
The dates for 2020 are Sept 10th - Sept 13h , Sept17th –Sept 20th, Sept 24th – Sept 27th, then daily from October 1st – November 8th.
* The Oktoberfest parade is on Saturday, September 12th at 12 Noon.
Our group packages are offered to groups of 25 or more. Tables will be reserved for groups booking Monday through Thursday.
Groups must arrive at the Festhalle by 6:30 PM for reserved seating. THERE WILL BE NO RESERVED TABLES ON SATURDAYS.
Package 1 - $22.00 per person Monday-Friday (Saturday $24.00)
Admission and meal
Package 2 - $8.00 per person Monday-Friday (Saturday $10.00)
Admission only Package 3 - Free Admission
Package 4 - $15.00 per person Sunday meal. Kitchen closes at 6:00 pm
* Dinner includes one wurst (your Choice) and sauerkraut and one side (red cabbage or German potato salad) dessert (German Chocolate cake , Cheesecake, or Apple Strudel) and beverage (excluding beer and wine.) Food served cafeteria style.
* Group rates are available only through advanced reservation and prepayment.
* Tickets can be mailed or delivered to your lodging property (Helen only).
* Tickets must be paid- in-full prior to being mailed or delivered (MasterCard or Visa payment
accepted) and must be paid for TWO WEEKS prior to arrival date to receive the group rate. * Tickets are non-refundable
* If paying by credit card, a fee of 3.95% will be assessed to the total payment.
NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES IN NUMBER OF PEOPLE
Location and Hours:
* Festhalle is located at 1074 Edelweiss Strasse
* Monday through Thursdays * Friday
6:00 PM - 10:30 PM (All evening in and out privileges) 6:00 PM - Midnight (All evening in and out privileges) 1:00 PM - Midnight (All day and evening access privileges 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM (All day in and out access privileges)