March 25, 2017
Please read to continue registration.
In Consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the 28th Annual Helen Trout Tournament, the undersigned:
1. Agrees that before and during my participation, if I believe anything is unsafe, I will immediately advisethe event supervisor or other person in authority at the event of such condition and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledges and fully understands that each participant will be engagin in activities that involve the risk of serious injury including permanent disability and death and sever social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions or negligence of others, or the condition of the premises or any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to me or not foreseen at this time.
3. Assumes all of the foregoing risks and accepts personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent dissability or death.
4. Waives, discharges, releases and makes promise to not sue the Greater Helen Area Chamber of Commerce, it's affiliated clubs, their respective owners, administrators, directors, agents or other employees and volunteers of said organizations, as well as other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and owners/leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releasee', from any and all demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property caused, or alleded to be caused in whole or in part of the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
5. Agrees my name and photos may be used in the newspaper and all types of social media.