March 30, 2019
Please read to continue registration.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the 30th Annual Helen Trout Tournament, the undersigned:
1. Agrees to follow all Georgia DNR rules for fishing for Trout in the Chattahoochee River in Helen, GA;
2. Agrees only 2019 officially tagged Trout are eligible for prizes & Tournament hours are 6am to 2pm, Saturday, March 30,
2019 & Weigh In ends at 2pm;
3. Agrees that before and during my participation, if I believe anything is unsafe, I will immediately advise the event supervisor or other person in authority at the event of such condition and refuse to participate;
4. Acknowledges and fully understands that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve the risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions or negligence of others, or the condition of the premises or any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to me or not foreseen at this time;
5. Assumes all of the foregoing risks and accepts personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death;
6. Waives, discharges, releases and makes promise to not sue the Greater Helen Area Chamber of Commerce, its' affiliated clubs, their respective owners,
administrators, directors, agents or other employees and volunteers of said organizations, as well as other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and owners/leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releasee,” from any and all demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property caused, or alleged to be caused in whole or in part of the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
7. Agrees my name and photos may be used in the newspaper, all types of social media, advertising & promotion.
8. Agrees event shirts reserved by pre-registration must be picked up by 2pm on March 30, 2019. Shirts not picked up by 2pm will be released.